Monday, January 19, 2009

All Right You Experienced Agents......

Q: Can any of us really make it this year with a media induced frenzy of mortgage meltdowns and corporate collapse's? Are we all truly doomed? Should I camped out in the bread lines as some do for the latest Christmas widget?

I mean...I know the current economy is bad, but gheez!!

Everyone I speak to (in real estate or not) seem to be optimistic about the upcoming year.

So, I would like to hear from others. Smooth sailing, white water or bailing water?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, yes, yes....I do believe in the economy and real estate....so....I have been looking in the areas "down south" and I do believe that the "problems" are mostly media hype..so....Good for you, keep on selling...and know that there are people out there, like us, that think that real estate is the way to invest.....the McDairmants in Ca.....